Looking to explore a few hobbies for seniors citizens?
Taking on a new hobby is a great way to fill your day with an additional activity you enjoy, especially when your day is wide open. Whether you’re looking for yourself or a loved one, we encourage you to take a look at the list of hobbies below to get started.
Hobbies For Seniors Citizens
We wanted to share this with you today because we know how much of a positive impact taking on a new hobby or two can have on senior citizens.
Take a look and let us know what you think.
- Get creative with drawing, painting, sculpting, or pottery.
- Go swimming, take a synchronized swimming class.
- Start collecting a new item from antique shops
- Explore antique restoration (if that’s your style)
- Redecorate your home room by room
- Take a Yoga, Pilates or Tai-chi class
- See some new places
- Learn new meals to cook
- Volunteer for a worthy cause
- Make time to pick up an old hobby
- Take on a part time job at the book store
- Start a little garden
- Take a class in a subject you’ve always loved
- Learn a new language
What do you think?
Did you see one or two hobbies you might consider exploring soon – which ones?
We’d love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to share this article on Facebook with your thoughts.
Read more about this at How Stuff Works.